Thursday, July 3, 2008

Starting

Today i will try to write something in here, yes to long time i'm not visited in here. Thats because i have other blog.
For the first time i will learn and write in english in here, because for indonesian languages i have place to http://agustiono.wordpress.com. and this blogger i make for english.

Today i will story about my new laptop. name for new laptop is deathscythe hell, why "deathscythe hell". Because i fan from japan anime "GUNDAM".

deathscythe is name from gundam with ability "steleath", fast, and power full when use scythe.
thats typical is same from my laptop. my laptop is Axioo, and type TEN718.
very light, powerfull, and i'm using linux for Operating System. so thats way my reason give name Deathscythe hell to my laptop.

Before i have laptop with type Sharp. and thats name is "deathscythe" without "hell".
but now my SHARP is gone.

Ok thanks you for read my blog.
may be i will try to write tommorow........c.......u..............

No comments: